Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My parents would KILL ME!

So, after the disappointment of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison we drove and drove to Telluride.  Now, if you know country music-- you can sing that one song, that one guy sings about Telluride.  I'm posting some photos of our dinner which was OUT OF CONTROL!  

However, first things first.  We got to our hotel, which was AWESOME.  It was nestled right in front of the mountains and right next to the Gondola to get to the top.  The room was plush and fabulous and they give you your very own tube of VANILLA LIP BALM.  Boo yah.  The small thing really excite me these days.  Like I couldn't go to the store and grab a tube of Lip Smackers, right?

Anyway, the night we arrived was the final game the Nuggets and the Lakers played.  So we scouted out a Mexican food restaurant with the game on.  My mom and I decided that a pitcher of Margaritas was in order and that started it all.  After that...more Margaritas, then a tour of tequilas, more margarita and then my mom sitting outside on a bench talking to Cooper smoking a cigar.  The Nuggs lost, so I guess we felt the need to wallow in booze.


No comments:

Post a Comment